Who can the Running Mechanics help? We offer our services to a variety of client types including, but not limited to, the following:
- Recreational runners participating in road races, triathlons and other running endurance competitions.
- Elite track and field athletes competing at the provincial, national and international level.
- Masters athletes competing at the national and international level in running events.
- Athletes from all sports that can benefit from improved running speed and endurance, including:
- Field Hockey
- Ice Hockey
- Tennis, squash and other racquet sports
- Sports teams and organizations who would like to have their athletes improve their running technique.
- Physical education professionals who would like to learn more about improving running technique amongst students.
- Personal trainers and strength coaches with professional development goals.
We provide all of our clients with the highest quality of service possible! Contact us now for help with your running mechanics.