Strength Discussions featuring Derek Hansen.
Guest speakers include Lyle MacDonald and Mike Doyle.
This discussion is led by Derek Hansen and tackles the question of, “How Strong Do You Need to Be?” This is a topic that every strength coach and sporting coach should think about when implementing a training program for their athletes. Everyone always likes to get stronger, but when do you need to shift your emphasis on other areas? Key questions that are addressed include:
– How strong do you need to be to run fast?
– What is your sport and what are your strength requirements?
– How do you approach strength training for young athletes?
– Why is the weight room a good place to start?
– Is Olympic lifting absolutely necessary in a program?
– Should weight training be performed for endurance sports? If so, what amounts?
– How should you integrate weight training with other training elements?
– Plus, much more…
Special Instructions when you purchase a downloadable product:
After the Paypal transaction, you MUST click on the yellow box “Return to StrengthPowerSpeed” to go back to the the page where you will be able to download the product. Click on the “View Downloads” button.
The 3 MP3 are in a 54 Mb zip file. Please use Winzip or Microsoft Unzip to extract these files.
If you need to download the product again, please refer to your confirmation email for instructions.
Otherwise please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org